Friday, June 29, 2012

Doubt is still the killer of the Bobcat's future





On the recently-concluded 2012 NBA Draft, the Bobcats acquired no.2 pick Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and no. 31 pick Jeff Taylor. This will represent the future of the franchise who once a center of attraction in terms of a disgusting losing streak. But some fans will show the shadow of doubt regarding the draft picks.



If you take the draft history of the Bobcats, some of their picks manifested the vision and mission of the franchise. I don't know why they giving up their players after at least 3 years of service. In my personal argument, every year there is a rebuilding- the word that destructs my mind. They did not give the confidence to the current roster and of course, you are a small-market team. Maybe this team served as sour-gripper to the high salary clubs.

Now here we come again- a test for the college hoopers, they will pick a quite great player but may not manifest the vision of the ball club.

How to overcome this kind of doubt??

Simple. Answer all this kind of questions and that is a solution to the Cat's problem:


What offense should I implement against a man-to-man defense?

What offense should I implement against a zone defense?

What offense should I implement to break a full court press?

What defense should I use against a team that relies on the three pointer?

What defense should I use against a team with a great front court?

 

Well, Dunlap and company can filled up this kind of inquiry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment