Saturday, August 18, 2012

Winners of 2012 PBA Draft ( In My Perception) Part 2

      We will continue the discussion of who are the teams will be the winners for the upcoming PBA Draft set on Sunday. Once again, I am apologize on what will be my perception for the mentioned teams. To the fans of unmentioned teams, I also apologize. This is only my personal opinion. Do not feel bad at me because I have no intention to hurt you.




Bmeg Llamados ( or San Mig Coffee) 

- After the miraculous title run in the PBA Commisioner's Cup Finals, the Llamados is the team that resulted into a fruit triangle system of Tim Cone. His system traces the character of the players such as James Yap, PJ Simon and Marc Pingris. The wing position is the void to fill by Llamados.

Based on Snow Badua statement yesterday at PTV Sports, Alex Mallari is the apple of the eye for them. For me, that is a good move for them. But unfortunately, some teams will try hard to snatch him.

Mallari is deadly in the outside and I feel that he will fit on the triangle of Tim Cone.


Alaska Aces

- Either Cliff Hodge or Calvin Abueva is the good answer for the Aces. Despite of its franchise worst win-loss percentage last season, Luigi Trillo had deep faith to this guys.

Both Abueva and Hodge can play multiple positions. That is good for them but my concern is on the side of Abueva. His attitude is a weakness. Maybe he can make a crunch on the likes of Ogie Menor and Beau Belga. That is a scary scenario for the Aces.

If the Aces pursue Abueva (based on the latest scoop), make sure that they will control his attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment